Buster's Legacy Club
Donors who have made a commitment to include the Wisconsin Humane Society in their will are invited to become a member of our Buster’s Legacy Society. When you become a part of Buster’s Legacy Society you will…
- Join fellow Wisconsin Humane Society supporters of all ages and backgrounds who have chosen to help animals and their families as part of their legacy.
- Provide life-changing care, comfort, and hope to thousands of animals and their families.
- Receive a welcome letter and commemorative Buster’s Legacy Member lapel pin
- Invitations to annual Buster’s Legacy events hosted by WHS President & CEO, Anne Reed
- Behind-the-scenes tour at our shelters, Wildlife Rehabilitation Center, and Spay/Neuter Clinic
If you would like to speak with someone about leaving a legacy of love for animals at WHS, please contact Stephanie Nespoli at 262-554-6699, ext 5009 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have completed your estate plans, please fill out our statement of intent to let us know, so we may recognize your generous commitment and thank you.
Every legacy entrusted in the care of the Wisconsin Humane Society is providing hope, comfort, and love to animals and their families. The Wisconsin Humane Society is grateful to the Buster’s Legacy Members who have generously included WHS in a planned gift.